Saturday 21 January 2012

Hey, here we are!!  I was able to get on to our blog with a friends computer - not yet our own!!!.  So I will cut and paste tomorrow.  But I just want to say, we think of  you all often.  I sent an email to many of you but will try to update more.  Our friends here are updating their blog regularly and they have a picture of me with the kids if you want to look them up.  They're blog address is
marieanddrew-petersensinaction.blogspot.com.  Check it out. 
Tomorrow I will try to download a few pictures and give a more thorough update.  We hear winter has finally arrived in Edmonton.  We are glad.  The weather here is very moderate.  Cool evenings, very warm days.  It is a bit decieving.  Ben just declared he has his second sunburn it two days.  He's excited to have a tan when we get back.  Well, until tomorrow, I hope.

2 comments:

  1. Great to hear from you! I saw the photos of you and the kids on the Petersen's blog. The one of Abby with the other kids is adorable! Frame that one for sure! Looking forward to seeing and hearing more about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog.. Schroth Method

    ReplyDelete